PJB bass tone-to-go just got more portable and affordable with the Phil Jones Bass MICRO 7 combo. The MICRO 7 is a single channel 50 Watt bass combo with a 7” driver and 3” tweeter. It measures less than a foot on all sides and weighs only 15 ½ lbs. The street price is $279. making it the most affordable and compact combo from PJB yet.
The MICRO 7 uses the same high level of quality parts that musicians have come to expect on all PJB products. The goal was to achieve the highest level in tone quality at an unbeatable price with the result being the ultimate sounding practice amp for the home.
The MICRO 7 dimensions are (WxDxH):11.2"x9.7"x9.8" and will work on any AC voltage from 100 to 260 Volts without the need of a selector. Other features include Class D amplification, highly efficient and proprietary PJB 7-inch speaker and a 3” high frequency transducer, solid kick proof acoustically transparent curved steel grill, stereo headphone input, bass/mid/treble controls, auxiliary...
South Portland, Maine - Arkham Sound now offers you … the Beast of Both Worlds!
-- a monsterous Class D / Tube hybrid amplifier –
- Class D power section delivers 1200W into 4 ohms, 600W into 8 ohms.
- 12AX7 preamp tube selected for good tone and low microphonics, and powered with a dedicated 300V supply (not a starved plate design)
- -6dB input pad
- Gain, Treble, Bass controls - uses a James Tonestack to provide a wide adjustment range with minimal interaction.
- Range control – sweeps the tonestack "midpoint" anywhere between 150Hz and 1KHz
- Hi switch – adds a "bright cap" to the circuit to open up the high frequencies a bit.
- Mid switch – provides a healthy bump around 250Hz
- Lo switch – another healthy bump, at 80Hz.
- HPF switch - passive filter set at 100Hz.
- Integrated Subsonic Filter - active, 24dB/Octave HPF set at 30Hz. Tames low frequency cone excursion, allowing for more power and clarity in the audio band. Filtering and buffering handled with...
The Bucket List is the collective effort of guitar extraordinaire Phil Keaggy, legendary bassist Tony Levin and rhythm master Jerry Marotta featuring 12 original instrumentals that showcase the strengths of these three musicians.
How many musicians can claim they recorded/toured with King Crimson, Peter Gabriel, Pink Floyd, Yes, and let’s not forget John Lennon? Bassist and Stick player Tony Levin can and that’s barely scratching the surface of his musical biography. When Tony’s not bouncing between King Crimson and Peter Gabriel, he’s usually found on the road with The Stick Men.
For over a decade, Tony along with drummer Jerry Marotta were the rhythm section for the classic Peter Gabriel years. Jerry’s unique percussion style has graced the music of Paul McCartney, Hall & Oats, Elvis Costello, The Indigo Girls and so many others. These days, Jerry never takes a break working with The Security Project, The Marotta Brothers Band, The Fragile Fate and Flav Martin.
With 200 Watts of cutting-edge Class-D power in your corner, this minuscule bass head punches well above its weight class.
A specially designed high-voltage MOSFET preamp gives BAM200 its warm sound and immediate feel of an actual tube amp, while the responsive 3-band EQ provides a broad tonal palette that lets you lay down the law in any musical genre.
Fits in your pocket
Despite its rugged steel construction, BAM200 is incredibly small and easily fits the pocket on your gig bag as you go from gig to gig, combining superior portability with a dynamic and punchy tone with loads of low-end.
Rig for any gig
Featuring a DI Out and Ground Lift switch, BAM200 easily connects to home studio recording equipment and to FoH (front of house) sound systems at the gig for a great tone – no matter the size of the venue.
The built-in studio-quality headphone amp with speaker emulation lets you convert BAM200 to the perfect practice machine for the ultimate gigging workhorse....